Are you interested in offering your time to help out the Flash Drive community?
Our "Friends of Flash Drive" program could be for you. Even for a half-hour here or there - or if you have more time that would be great - we would welcome your help. We simply look for people to join our group who share our values and are friendly and reliable.
We are always on the look out for people to help us with:
- Fundraising/Grants – assisting with fundraising opportunities and raffles, organising fundraising events, seeking grant opportunities, drafting grant applications
- Marketing/Public Relations – assisting with publications, visiting potential donors, manning displays, website development/maintenance, social media support, promotional items
- Operations – assisting with training programs and computer strip downs, etc
- Transport – picking up donated computers, conveying recycling to depot, etc
- Maintenance/Cleaning – assisting with general duties around the office as required, such as building shelving and cleaning, sourcing additional furniture items
- Joining our board - assist with the setting the strategic direction of the organisation